Remote Access to Full Text
Most of the library's electronic resources - databases, journals, books and reprints are only accessible to Tel-Aviv University community and are not accessible to the general public.
To access these resources off campus from laptop or desktop computers, smartphones, or tablets, please configure the Proxy settings according to your operating system:
- Microsoft Windos:
* If your computer runs Windows 8 or 10, you should perform both stages, 1 and 2.
* If your computer runs Windows 7, you should perform only stage 1.
- Stage 1: configuring proxy settings for your browser:
- Stage 2: configuring proxy settings for your operating system:
- Mobile operating system for smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices:
Students of the School of Continuing Medical Education (CME): to get a username and password please contact the school office 03- 6409797.
Faculty and administrative staff members: to get a username and password please contact the Computer Coordinator of the faculty.
Faculty members who are employed in the hospitals: follow the instructions for access from the hospitals (Hebrew).