Remote Access to Full Text
Most of the library's electronic resources - databases, journals, books and reprints are only accessible to Tel-Aviv University community and are not accessible to the general public.
To access these resources off campus from laptop or desktop computers, smartphones, or tablets, please configure the Proxy settings according to your operating system:
- Microsoft Windos:
- Mobile operating system for smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices:
- Use the following link https://www.tau.ac.il/rproxy-libraries and use your university identification.
To gain access to full-text sources that the university subscribes to, configure the following:
- Access Google Scholar
- Click on the advanced options of Google Scholar (the tree lines on the top left)
- Click on Settings
- Click on Library links
- Write Tel Aviv University in the search box
- Tick Tel Aviv University- TAU Find Text
**To keep the change consistent and stable, activate the cookies in the browser.
Students of the School of Continuing Medical Education (CME): to get a username and password please contact the school office 03- 6409797.
Faculty and administrative staff members: to get a username and password please contact the Computer Coordinator of the faculty.
Faculty members who are employed in the hospitals: follow the instructions for access from the hospitals (Hebrew).