Remote Access to Full Text
Most of the library's electronic resources - databases, journals, books and reprints are only accessible to Tel-Aviv University community and are not accessible to the general public.
To access these resources off-campus from laptop or desktop computers, smartphones, or tablets, please configure the Proxy settings according to your operating system:
- Microsoft Windows:
- Mobile operating system for smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices:
- Use the following link https://www.tau.ac.il/rproxy-libraries and use your university identification.
To gain access to full-text sources that the university subscribes to, configure the following:
- Access Google Scholar
- Click on the advanced options of Google Scholar (the tree lines on the top left)
- Click on Settings
- Click on Library links
- Write Tel Aviv University in the search box
- Tick Tel Aviv University- TAU Find Text
**To keep the change consistent and stable, activate the cookies in the browser.
Students of the School of Continuing Medical Education (CME): to get a username and password please contact the school office at 03- 6409797.
Faculty and administrative staff members: to get a username and password please contact the Computer Coordinator of the faculty.
Faculty members who are employed in the hospitals: follow the instructions for access from the hospitals (Hebrew).
For technical assistance, it is possible to contact the University Information Technology & Computing Division:
- Telephone: 03-6408888
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Opening a service request on the website: https://helpdesk.tau.ac.il
- WhatsApp: 055-2408888
- Chat on the website: https://www.tau.ac.il/cc/helpdesk